For more information on each performer, including biography and repertoire, click on the image of the performer:
- David Christopher
Introducing, in alphabetical order, the twelve competitors chosen for the 2013 Westfield International Organ Competition:
- Dexter Kennedy (United States)
- Kristofer Kiesel (Germany)
- Tomoko Kitamura (Japan)
- Ilona Kubiaczyk-Adler (Poland)
- Malcolm Matthews (United States)
- Amanda Mole (United States)
- David Christopher Bendix Nielsen (Denmark)
- Joonho Park (South Korea)
- Christopher Petit (United States)
- Atsuko Takano (Japan)
- Simone Vebber (Italy)
- Yukiko Yamada (Japan)
These twelve will compete in Round I on September 23, and 24, in Rochester, NY, on the Christ Church (Casparini organ) and Memorial Art Gallery (Italian Baroque Organ).
Six competitors will advance to Round II in Ithaca on Thursday, September 26, on the Anabel Taylor (Schnitger organ) at Anabel Taylor Hall on the Cornell campus.
Finally, three competitors will return to Rochester for Round III in Rochester on Saturday, September 28.
The three finalists will also perform at the Winners Recital on Sunday, September 29th in Ithaca at 7pm at Anabel Taylor Hall.